A working paper may be:
- A preliminary scientific or technical paper. Often, authors will release working papers to share ideas about a topic or to elicit feedback before submitting to a peer reviewed conference or academic journal.
- A technical report. Working papers are typically hosted on websites, belonging either to the author or the author’s affiliated institution.
An Internet Media Working Paper is a brief informal statement of background, guidelines and best practices on a topic. They cover topics of interest to those who use internet media to support Catholic ministry and education in the Diocese of Fresno
They are not:
- statements of Diocese of Fresno policy;
- formal technical advice about a specific technical problem, or
- civil or canon legal advice.
Use proper prudence in making decisions based on these working papers.
As always, your mileage may vary . . .
Available Working Papers
|1||Information Every Parish Website Needs||10/15/2019|